Anything Goes
This is a place where you register and sign in. None of this, guest posting. The immediate response is to delete any post made by a guest. You have a question, sign up and ask me, Yuffie.
Anything Goes
This is a place where you register and sign in. None of this, guest posting. The immediate response is to delete any post made by a guest. You have a question, sign up and ask me, Yuffie.
Anything Goes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where basically anything can go, just no godmoding

HomeHome  PORTAL! PORTAL!  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel Shini

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heartless Angel

Heartless Angel

Angel Shini Empty
PostSubject: Angel Shini   Angel Shini I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 am

Name:Angel Shini
Race: Dark Angel.
Hair:Black
Eyes:Black
Personality:Is like dark but more rash,colder,darker,lonesome,quite and keeps to him self more.
History:Angel is somehow related to dark in DNA wise but there has never really been any proof but they just go along with it and agree they are related and like dark had a rough child hood grew up in bad places,grew alone learned to contribute to the darkness and sell his soul for eternal life to his mistake was not as fortunate as Dark was,for dark was able to stay human and become immortal.
Angel wondering the world for Dark to finally confront Dark and see who is the best Immortal of the two,even thought Angel was not like Dark,Angel was still skilled and powerful in his own ways and hopes his skills are good enough to beat Dark.
Family:none they died off...
Show/Game: Original?
Picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Heartless Angel on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krista_Yuffie
Admin
Krista_Yuffie

Angel Shini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Shini   Angel Shini I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:55 pm

A TINY bit more history <<
other than that
looks good ^^
Back to top Go down
https://anythingcango.board-directory.net
Heartless Angel

Heartless Angel

Angel Shini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Shini   Angel Shini I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 pm

um...fixed is that better or should i add more?
Back to top Go down
Krista_Yuffie
Admin
Krista_Yuffie

Angel Shini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Shini   Angel Shini I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Good Enough ^^
APPROVED cheers
Back to top Go down
https://anythingcango.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Angel Shini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel Shini   Angel Shini I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Shini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anything Goes :: Characters :: Character Apps-